Dear Friend of Rossbacher Insurance,
We are proud to announce a partnership between Rossbacher Insurance Service and Miracle Mountain Ranch, a summer camp located in Spring Creek, Pennsylvania. It is our desire to give every child the opportunity to attend camp. Therefore we will gladly assist any family with financial need. Census data tells us that there are around 100,000 youth in the local area, and we see this as a great opportunity to help our community.
If this interests you, please fill-out the Scholarship request form which is located below. After completing the request form you will be directed to Miracle Mountain Ranch’s website to complete a Summer Camp registration. Thank you! Team Rossbacher
Three Easy Steps:
- Read this page
- Fill-out the application (link below)
- Fill-out the Summer Camp registration form (you will be forwarded to that page after you fill-out the application)
GUIDELINES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Each applicant will be asked to determine what amount they can pay toward the total cost. Do what you can, but don’t let cost hold you back from coming.
- Scholarships are awarded according to need, and registration openings. We will approve everyone with a real need as we are able!
- Those receiving scholarship aids may be asked to attend a week of lower registration. Please be sure to mark a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice.
- Also it is expected that no optional activities be taken by recipient and no scholarship will be given to anyone attending more than one week of camp per summer season.
- Follow the link below to finish step one. Then fillout a Summer Camp registration form.
- At the end of the registration form you will see a memo. Mention this is a “Rossbacher Scholarship” if you don’t make a payment we will still get the registration information.